List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 1 2004 2:20pm
Subject:RE: Unable to create an issue on a fresh system from eventum-nightly-20040213.tar.gz
View as plain text
Tom,

> I have a freshly installed version of eventum
> (eventum-nightly-20040213) on
> the following system
>
> Apache (1.3.29 - win) C:\Apache
> PHP 4.3.4 win
> MySQL 4.0.17 win
> on a win2k Server box
>
> I have managed to create the system properly, create projects,
> users, email
> integration - all working properly.
>
> When I tried to submit my first test issue I got the email messages
> attached below.
>
> I used MySQLCC to check the database and there is a "eventum_issue" table
> and all the fields iss_* are appropriately filled out as per my issue.
>
> The error_handler.log had the following entries contained within it

</snip>

> If anyone has any thoughts on how to fix this I would appreciate
> some help.

Strange. I was about to ask you if you were sure that all tables were created correctly,
and that you were checking the correct database, but since you can create projects and
users, that's not obviously the culprit.

When you used MySQLCC to check the database, did you try the exact same user that Eventum
is using? I'm tending to guess on a privilege problem here, but it's unlikely.

Cheers,
Joao Prado Maia
MySQL AB

Thread
Unable to create an issue on a fresh system from eventum-nightly-20040213.tar.gzTodd.Morgan29 Feb
  • RE: Unable to create an issue on a fresh system from eventum-nightly-20040213.tar.gzJoao Prado Maia1 Mar
    • RE: Unable to create an issue on a fresh system from eventum-nightly-20040213.tar.gzJoao Prado Maia1 Mar
RE: Unable to create an issue on a fresh system fromeventum-nightly-20040213.tar.gzTodd.Morgan3 Mar
  • RE: Unable to create an issue on a fresh system from eventum-nightly-20040213.tar.gzJoao Prado Maia3 Mar