List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Harri Porten Date:June 11 2008 1:48pm
Subject:Re: wrong umlauts in eventum
View as plain text
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008, Kai Bühler wrote:

> we have a problem with the e-mails which are imported by eventum: the german
> umlauts are not correctly in the database & in the gui.
> The database is set up with general_ci.
>
> Is this a bug in eventum or can we change something in our installation?

Umlauts show up fine here. So I guess it must be a database setup issue.

Harri.
Thread
wrong umlauts in eventumKai Bühler11 Jun
  • Re: wrong umlauts in eventumHarri Porten11 Jun
    • Re: wrong umlauts in eventumGerman Pizarro11 Jun
  • Re: wrong umlauts in eventumJocke11 Jun
    • Re: wrong umlauts in eventumGerman Pizarro12 Jun
      • Re: wrong umlauts in eventumKai Bühler12 Jun
Re: wrong umlauts in eventumGerman Pizarro12 Jun