List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Todd.Morgan Date:April 30 2004 2:43am
Subject:Problem closing Issue using close button
View as plain text

Hi folks,
I  was wondering if anyone has experienced a similar issue to this. I was
not able to close an issue by using the Close button on the Issue details
page. It resulted in the error attached below (which appears to be missing
an iss_res_id field). I was able to effectively close the issue by using
the "change status to" button to "released". Is this a problem with the
current eventum system (I am sychronised with the current eventum-20040430
release) or perhaps something local to my system?

Any thoughts anyone?

ciao & thanks
    Todd

----- Forwarded by Todd Morgan/MEL/eGlobal on 30/04/2004 12:32 PM -----

eps-issue-tracker@stripped
30/04/2004 11:37 AM

todd_morgan@stripped

cc

Subject
Eventum - Error found! - 04/30/2004 11:37:37

Hello,

An error was found at 04/30/2004 11:37:37 (1083289057) on line '1078' of
script 'c:\apache\htdocs\eventum\include\class.issue.php'.

The error message passed to us was:

'DB Error: syntax error'

A more detailed error message follows:

'UPDATE
                   issues.eventum_issue
                SET
                   iss_updated_date='2004-04-30 01:37:37',
                   iss_closed_date='2004-04-30 01:37:37',
                   iss_res_id=,
                   iss_sta_id=5
                WHERE
                   iss_id=13 [nativecode=1064 ** You have an error in your
                   SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your
                   MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '
                   iss_sta_id=5
                WHERE
     ]'

That happened on page '/eventum/close.php' from IP Address '192.168.1.211'
coming from the page (referrer)
'http://mel-serv-04.eglobal.net.au/eventum/close.php?id=13'.

 Sincerely yours,
Automated Error_Handler Class

CAUTION - The information in this message may be of a privileged or confidential nature
intended only for the use of the addressee or someone authorised to receive the
addressee's e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this email in error please notify postmaster@stripped. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of eGlobal Securix.

Thread
Problem closing Issue using close buttonTodd.Morgan30 Apr
  • RE: Problem closing Issue using close buttonJoao Prado Maia3 May