List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Harri Porten Date:March 14 2008 3:16pm
Subject:Re: Patch (was: Adding attachments to outgoing messages)
View as plain text
Hello Elan,

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> On Wednesday 12 March 2008 22:26:15 Harri Porten wrote:
>> Would be great if the Eventum developers would consider implementing such
>> a feature.
>>
> did you alter the patchfile manually? it's corrupted:

Yes, we cut away other changes and obviously removed a line too match.
Sorry.

I have put our complete patch against 2.0.1 on

   http://www.froglogic.com/~porten/eventum-2.0.1-froglogic-patch.diff

this time. Contains some other trivial changes but should at least apply
cleanly.

Harri.
Thread
Adding attachments to outgoing messagesChris Davis5 Mar
  • Re: Adding attachments to outgoing messagesHarri Porten5 Mar
  • Patch (was: Adding attachments to outgoing messages)Harri Porten12 Mar
    • Re: Patch (was: Adding attachments to outgoing messages)Elan Ruusamäe14 Mar
Re: Patch (was: Adding attachments to outgoing messages)Harri Porten14 Mar
  • Re: Patch (was: Adding attachments to outgoing messages)Elan Ruusamäe25 Mar
    • Re: Patch (was: Adding attachments to outgoing messages)Elan Ruusamäe25 Mar
      • Re: Patch (was: Adding attachments to outgoing messages)Chris Davis25 Mar