List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Harri Porten Date:March 5 2008 7:20am
Subject:Re: Adding attachments to outgoing messages
View as plain text
Hello Chris,

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008, Chris Davis wrote:

> I'm trying to modify the reply function to allow attachments to be sent.
> I've been successful in using Attachment::getList to display a list of
> available files on the reply form with checkboxes, and I can also
> use Attachment::getDetails to display all of the relevant attachment data
> after the form is posted, so I'm good there. What I can't figure out is
> where/when/how to call Mail_API::addAttachment to add the selected files to
> the message. I assume that this should go somewhere in Support::sendEmail,
> but I keep getting the white screen of death.
>
> Has anyone else attempted this?

We have modified Eventum to allow the selection of an attachment in the
Send Email form. Just a single one, though, but this should be easy to
extend.

I'll see whether I can still extract the patches. If you don't hear
anything from me within the next 24h feel free to send a reminder by
private mail.

Harri.
Thread
Adding attachments to outgoing messagesChris Davis5 Mar
  • Re: Adding attachments to outgoing messagesHarri Porten5 Mar
  • Patch (was: Adding attachments to outgoing messages)Harri Porten12 Mar
    • Re: Patch (was: Adding attachments to outgoing messages)Elan Ruusamäe14 Mar
Re: Patch (was: Adding attachments to outgoing messages)Harri Porten14 Mar
  • Re: Patch (was: Adding attachments to outgoing messages)Elan Ruusamäe25 Mar
    • Re: Patch (was: Adding attachments to outgoing messages)Elan Ruusamäe25 Mar
      • Re: Patch (was: Adding attachments to outgoing messages)Chris Davis25 Mar