List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 28 2004 9:43am
Subject:RE: Using Projects vs. Categories
View as plain text
Christian,

> - Our needed ticket queues will look like
>      tech->misc, tech->DNS, tech->installations, accounting, support ...
>   Should these queues be implemented as "projects" or rather as
>   "categories" within the Default Project? Both seem to work.

I think that's a question for you to think about. You seem to know about the
advantages and the drawbacks for each option, so it's just a matter of
deciding what features are most important to you.

IMHO using projects is a cleaner solution to keep different "queues", but
again, it's up to you :)

--Joao

Thread
Using Projects vs. CategoriesChristian Hammers27 Sep
  • RE: Using Projects vs. CategoriesJoao Prado Maia28 Sep
  • RE: Using Projects vs. CategoriesBryan Alsdorf4 Oct