List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Harri Porten Date:January 4 2008 1:57pm
Subject:Atomic issue creation
View as plain text
Hi!

We are ocassionally running into conflicts when two users try to create an
issue from the same e-mail on the Associate Emails page at roughly the
same time. Without knowing about each other's action, both select a mail,
click on Associate> and create a new issue. What happens is that two new
issues are created but only one has the mail assigned and no error is
signaled. As a consequence we sometimes end up answering a customer twice.

I have to admit: this is still with 1.6.1 - we still are in the middle of
upgrading.

Anyone knows whether this has been addressed in a more recent release?

Harri.
Thread
Atomic issue creationHarri Porten4 Jan
  • Re: Atomic issue creationBryan Alsdorf7 Jan