List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 25 2004 6:50am
Subject:RE: Updating multiple issues from the list screen?
View as plain text
Sandro,

> So my question is simple and I searched the list (as well as the app) for
> this but couldn't find it so I figured I'd ask. Hopefully it isn't so
> obvious that I missed it somewhere. In the list screen one can select one,
> some, or all listed issues and assign them to someone with one click, does
> the functionality to do other things, like change statuses or
> categories, to
> multiple issues exist?

No, but we have a medium-term TODO item that aims to implement exactly
that -- a batch-update screen so that you can change several issues at once.
It's not our top priority right now, but we welcome contributions on this
regard ;)

--Joao

Thread
Updating multiple issues from the list screen?sandro24 Sep
  • RE: Updating multiple issues from the list screen?Joao Prado Maia25 Sep
RE: Updating multiple issues from the list screen?sandro27 Sep
  • RE: Updating multiple issues from the list screen?Joao Prado Maia28 Sep