List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Harri Porten Date:May 21 2007 9:38pm
Subject:Re: separate DB server from web server
View as plain text
On Wed, 16 May 2007, Bryan Alsdorf wrote:

> Yes. If you see a performance boost will depend on your workload and
> specs of the machines. Are you having any performance problems right now?

A performance problem we have is with the download_emails.php script using
POP to fetch mails. It consumes a lot of CPU. Guess it's not very
effective when it decodes and parses the mails.

Harri.
Thread
separate DB server from web serverBarry Benowitz16 May
  • Re: separate DB server from web serverBryan Alsdorf16 May
    • RE: separate DB server from web serverBarry Benowitz16 May
      • RE: separate DB server from web serverGaetano Giunta16 May
        • Re: separate DB server from web serverJostein Martinsen16 May
    • Re: separate DB server from web serverHarri Porten21 May