List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 22 2004 11:51am
Subject:RE: When does the Workflow API get called in eventum 1.3.1?
View as plain text
Dick,

> The Workflow API in eventum 1.3 looks really promising and I'd like to use
> it enforce our processes by preventing illegal status changes
> taking place.
> But my testing with the example Workflow API class seems to
> indicate that it
> will not be called when a user clicks the "Change Status To" button in the
> "Issue Details" form, but only if the status is changed on the "Update
> Issue" form reached from the "Update" button in the "Issue Details" form.
>
> Is this correct? If so, is there another way of checking the
> status change a
> user is attempting with the "Change Status To" button?

Yes, that call to the Workflow API is indeed missing from the code that
handles the "Change Status To" stuff.

We will fix that in the upcoming 1.3.2 release. I would love any feedback
you may have with the workflow code, by the way.

--Joao

Thread
When does the Workflow API get called in eventum 1.3.1?Dick Holland20 Sep
  • RE: When does the Workflow API get called in eventum 1.3.1?Joao Prado Maia22 Sep
  • RE: When does the Workflow API get called in eventum 1.3.1?Bryan Alsdorf24 Sep
RE: When does the Workflow API get called in eventum 1.3.1?Dick Holland24 Sep