List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 22 2004 11:35am
Subject:RE: Strange Bug(?) in User admin area
View as plain text
Sandip,

> (1) Whenever I get to the User admin area, I see the email
> address/password
> for a new user already filled in with that of an existing developer.

Maybe it's your browser doing this caching and pre-filling the form with the
information you provided before? There's no caching in Eventum that would do
something like this.

--Joao

Thread
Strange Bug(?) in User admin areaSandip Bhattacharya20 Sep
  • RE: Strange Bug(?) in User admin areaJoao Prado Maia22 Sep
    • Re: Strange Bug(?) in User admin areaSandip Bhattacharya22 Sep