List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 22 2004 9:52am
Subject:RE: [ FIX ] Date header
View as plain text

> For what ever reason, no Date headers were being sent in the emails that
> Eventum was sending out. I added the following lines to
> include/class.mail.php and it works fine now. Even when looking in mysql
> at the mail_queue table, there was no Date: in the maq_headers field.
> There is now :)

Thanks for the patch. I ended up adding some code to the Mail_Queue class
just to fix it on all kinds of uses (i.e. there are a couple of places in
Eventum that don't use the Mail_API class and use the queue one directly).

And we never experienced this problem because our delivery agent is probably
adding it automatically if the header is missing.

error when using MozillaDevananda17 Sep
  • RE: error when using MozillaJoao Prado Maia17 Sep
    • Re: error when using Mozilla [ now date problems ]Devananda17 Sep
      • Re: error when using Mozilla [ now date problems ]Devananda17 Sep
        • [ FIX ] Date headerDevananda20 Sep
          • RE: [ FIX ] Date headerJoao Prado Maia22 Sep