> For what ever reason, no Date headers were being sent in the emails that
> Eventum was sending out. I added the following lines to
> include/class.mail.php and it works fine now. Even when looking in mysql
> at the mail_queue table, there was no Date: in the maq_headers field.
> There is now :)
Thanks for the patch. I ended up adding some code to the Mail_Queue class
just to fix it on all kinds of uses (i.e. there are a couple of places in
Eventum that don't use the Mail_API class and use the queue one directly).
And we never experienced this problem because our delivery agent is probably
adding it automatically if the header is missing.