List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 22 2004 9:52am
Subject:RE: [ FIX ] Date header
View as plain text
Devananda,

> For what ever reason, no Date headers were being sent in the emails that
> Eventum was sending out. I added the following lines to
> include/class.mail.php and it works fine now. Even when looking in mysql
> at the mail_queue table, there was no Date: in the maq_headers field.
> There is now :)

Thanks for the patch. I ended up adding some code to the Mail_Queue class
just to fix it on all kinds of uses (i.e. there are a couple of places in
Eventum that don't use the Mail_API class and use the queue one directly).

And we never experienced this problem because our delivery agent is probably
adding it automatically if the header is missing.

--Joao

Thread
error when using MozillaDevananda17 Sep
  • RE: error when using MozillaJoao Prado Maia17 Sep
    • Re: error when using Mozilla [ now date problems ]Devananda17 Sep
      • Re: error when using Mozilla [ now date problems ]Devananda17 Sep
        • [ FIX ] Date headerDevananda20 Sep
          • RE: [ FIX ] Date headerJoao Prado Maia22 Sep