List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 22 2004 9:04am
Subject:RE: Administration > Configuration > SMTP (Outgoing Email) Settings > Sender, hostname
View as plain text
Craig,

> Perhaps you could force the user to enter a mail From address when the
> server is setup, before they can change the accounts?

Indeed. I will add that piece of information to the setup screen.

Thanks for the report!

--Joao
Thread
Bug: Administration > Configuration > SMTP (Outgoing Email) Settings> Sender, hostnameAaron Chilcott15 Sep
  • RE: Administration > Configuration > SMTP (Outgoing Email) Settings > Sender, hostnameJoao Prado Maia15 Sep
    • RE: Administration > Configuration > SMTP (Outgoing Email) Settings > Sender, hostnameCraig Pinfold18 Sep
      • Re: Administration > Configuration > SMTP (Outgoing Email) Settings > Sender, hostnameSandip Bhattacharya19 Sep
      • Re: Administration > Configuration > SMTP (Outgoing Email) Settings> Sender, hostnameAaron Chilcott20 Sep
      • RE: Administration > Configuration > SMTP (Outgoing Email) Settings > Sender, hostnameJoao Prado Maia22 Sep