List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 22 2004 9:04am
Subject:RE: Changing List Issues screen
View as plain text
Simon,

> Could someone please point me in the right direction to alter the way the
> List Issues screen is presented.
>
> I would like to drop "Status Change Date" and "Time Spent" columns and add
> the "Scheduled Release" column.

That is not possible now without some manual hacking, but we certainly would
consider implementing something that would allow you to hide/show columns in
that screen if enough people ask for it.

--Joao

Thread
Possible misinterpretation of link name "Profile"Sandip Bhattacharya18 Sep
  • Changing List Issues screenSimon Tuxford20 Sep
  • RE: Possible misinterpretation of link name "Profile"Joao Prado Maia22 Sep
RE: Changing List Issues screenJoao Prado Maia22 Sep
  • Re: Changing List Issues screenJohan Segernäs14 Oct
    • RE: Changing List Issues screenBryan Alsdorf15 Oct