List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 22 2004 9:04am
Subject:RE: Possible misinterpretation of link name "Profile"
View as plain text
Sandip,

> The link named "profile" at the top of the page takes you to the
> main page.
> The word "profile" is used in many websites to indicate links to personal
> preferences, etc.
>
> Dont you think naming it "main" or "summary" would be more appropriate?

Yeah, I used to call that page "Stats", so maybe we could just use that same
name again? Does that make sense to you?

--Joao

Thread
Possible misinterpretation of link name "Profile"Sandip Bhattacharya18 Sep
  • Changing List Issues screenSimon Tuxford20 Sep
  • RE: Possible misinterpretation of link name "Profile"Joao Prado Maia22 Sep
RE: Changing List Issues screenJoao Prado Maia22 Sep
  • Re: Changing List Issues screenJohan Segernäs14 Oct
    • RE: Changing List Issues screenBryan Alsdorf15 Oct