List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 22 2004 9:04am
Subject:RE: Create new project -> "CLONE"
View as plain text
Joaquim,

> Is there a way to clone a project when creating new projects?
>
> I'm assuming that from a ticket tracking system perspective, a
> "project" in
> Eventum would be the equivalent of a "queue"? For example, one
> per customer, or
> one per department, and so on?

Sorry, no. However, that makes sense for a few corner cases in which you
would create a new project that would be very similar to an existing one. I
would be open to contributions on this area :)

--Joao

Thread
Create new project -> "CLONE"Joaquim Homrighausen18 Sep
  • RE: Create new project -> "CLONE"Joao Prado Maia22 Sep
    • RE: Create new project -> "CLONE"Joaquim Homrighausen22 Sep