List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 17 2004 3:42pm
Subject:RE: Adding a "Note About Customer" fails in eventum 1.3 example Custo mer API
View as plain text
Dick,

> I've tried to add a "Note About Customer" in eventum 1.3 using the example
> Customer API and it fails with a message "an error occurred while trying to
> add the new note" when I click the "Create Note" button.
>
> Is this a problem with the example Customer API or eventum itself?

I cannot reproduce this problem with Eventum 1.3.1. Do you have anything saved
in your /path-to-eventum/error_handler.log file?

--Joao

Thread
Adding a "Note About Customer" fails in eventum 1.3 example Customer APIDick Holland17 Sep
  • RE: Adding a "Note About Customer" fails in eventum 1.3 example Custo mer APIJoao Prado Maia17 Sep
RE: Adding a "Note About Customer" fails in eventum 1.3 example Custo mer APIDick Holland18 Sep
  • RE: Adding a "Note About Customer" fails in eventum 1.3 example C usto mer APIJoao Prado Maia25 Sep