List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 17 2004 3:36pm
Subject:RE: error when using Mozilla
View as plain text
Devananda,

> I think this would be easy to duplicate. Install Mozilla, log in to
> eventum (works fine the first time) then after the cookie expires, try
> to log in again.

Not at all. Both Bryan and I both use Firefox as our browsers, and we never had
problems with this.

What is the version of Mozilla that you are using?

--Joao

Thread
error when using MozillaDevananda17 Sep
  • RE: error when using MozillaJoao Prado Maia17 Sep
    • Re: error when using Mozilla [ now date problems ]Devananda17 Sep
      • Re: error when using Mozilla [ now date problems ]Devananda17 Sep
        • [ FIX ] Date headerDevananda20 Sep
          • RE: [ FIX ] Date headerJoao Prado Maia22 Sep