List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 16 2004 8:00pm
Subject:RE: Reporter cant add an issue
View as plain text
Sandip,

> However, if I login using this user account, I don't see any link to add an
> issue. There is however, an option "my assignments", which is weird because a
> reporter is not normally supposed to fix problems.
>
> Is there something that I am missing here?

I fixed that so reporter level users can see the "Create Issue" link. The fix
should be available in the next 1.3.2 release, or you can manually grab that off
Bitkeeper.

Thanks for the report!

--Joao

Thread
Reporter cant add an issueSandip Bhattacharya16 Sep
  • RE: Reporter cant add an issueJoao Prado Maia16 Sep