List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 15 2004 4:22pm
Subject:RE: Administration > Configuration > SMTP (Outgoing Email) Settings > Sender, hostname
View as plain text
Aaron,

> The hostname seems to be ignored for instance it doesn't show up as the
> sender or reply-to address in sent emails.
>
> This also might be related to another post I made:
> http://lists.mysql.com/eventum-users/335

This is _probably_ your SMTP server doing that. All I can say is that it works
fine for me, so my suggestion is for you to try to look into why your SMTP
server is doing that, and fix it.

--Joao

Thread
Bug: Administration > Configuration > SMTP (Outgoing Email) Settings> Sender, hostnameAaron Chilcott15 Sep
  • RE: Administration > Configuration > SMTP (Outgoing Email) Settings > Sender, hostnameJoao Prado Maia15 Sep
    • RE: Administration > Configuration > SMTP (Outgoing Email) Settings > Sender, hostnameCraig Pinfold18 Sep
      • Re: Administration > Configuration > SMTP (Outgoing Email) Settings > Sender, hostnameSandip Bhattacharya19 Sep
      • Re: Administration > Configuration > SMTP (Outgoing Email) Settings> Sender, hostnameAaron Chilcott20 Sep
      • RE: Administration > Configuration > SMTP (Outgoing Email) Settings > Sender, hostnameJoao Prado Maia22 Sep