List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 15 2004 2:31pm
Subject:RE: Customer view access, without account (?)
View as plain text

> In the "New Issue Created" email the reporter is told they can go to a URL to
> view more details, which is great.
> The problem is you need an account. In my attempts to allow viewer only sign
> ups the confirmation email didn't get written to the queue (there was no
> attempt).
> Really, I would not want a customer to have (what I believe to be) "viewer"
> access, but I would want them to see their own issues, and their own issues
> alone.
> If I email an issue in from joe.bloggs@stripped, then signup as a
> viewer as
> joe.bloggs@stripped, what would I be able to see?

If you use release 1.3's Customer API you could hook Eventum into your CRM
database and allow exactly that type of access to your customers. Please see the
/path-to-eventum/docs/Customer_API.html for more details.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send them over.

Customer view access, without account (?)Mike Williams15 Sep
  • RE: Customer view access, without account (?)Joao Prado Maia15 Sep
    • Re: Customer view access, without account (?)Mike Williams15 Sep