List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:J. Steinbachs Date:March 30 2004 4:32pm
Subject:list issues overview
View as plain text
We are finding that some emails do not get automatically associated with
their issue (when they are replies from non-eventum users).  Also, some of
us do not like to receive email about every single update, so we rely on
the web interface in lieu of email updates.

The problem, however, is that it is very difficult to identify issues that
have recently had "stuff" (newly associated emails, phone calls, etc.)
added.  It would be really useful to have the "list issues" and "my
assignments" view include a sortable column showing "last updated date".

-jennifer
Thread
list issues overviewJ. Steinbachs30 Mar