List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 15 2004 3:55am
Subject:RE: mail queue missing column
View as plain text

> I believe I had located a bug with the install sql file (schema.sql).
> The mail_queue table is missing the maq_iss_id column.  I had multiple
> instances of No Such Field [1] in my error log.
> The schema block for creating the mail_queue is at [2].  I created the
> column and am continuing.

Indeed. Looks like we forgot to merge the table changes to the schema.sql file.

Did you find any other problem while using the 1.3 release? If not, I'll try to
do a quick 1.3.1 release tomorrow with the fix.

mail queue missing columnJT Perry14 Sep
  • Re: mail queue missing columnJohn Kelly14 Sep
  • RE: mail queue missing columnJoao Prado Maia15 Sep
    • RE: mail queue missing columnMGrout15 Sep
      • RE: mail queue missing columnJoao Prado Maia15 Sep