List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Todd.Morgan Date:March 23 2004 3:08am
Subject:How do you configure Issue Reminders?
View as plain text
Hi Folks,
        I was trying to configure some issue reminders and I have not been
able to get a single notification occuring (so I'm thinking I must be
doing something wrong again).

I have email all configured and working, several projects, users and
issues. I receive email notifications for new issues and the like but what
I really want is a "push" reminder in case I forgot.

I have attempted to configure the server using the following technique
Manage Issue Reminders
created a new issue "age of issue" with the following constraints
project specified - with ALL Issues (several are listed within the list -
but greyed out)
Action Email assignee - Rank 1 (no other items)
Condition Field - created date, operator (greater or equal than) value (1)

Which yielded the following SQL

SELECT
iss_id
FROM
eventum_issue
WHERE
iss_prj_id=6
AND (UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - IFNULL(UNIX_TIMESTAMP(iss_created_date), 0)) >=
3600

executing this SQL directly against the DB yields the same two items as
mentioned above.

This was done yesterday ...(over 24 hours ago) and the issues were created
several days ago yet I have not received any notifications.

I was creating the reminder earlier in the day and I received this
notification

Hello,

An error was found at 03/23/2004 13:02:55 (1080007375) on line '126' of
script 'c:\apache\htdocs\eventum\include\class.reminder_condition.php'.

The error message passed to us was:

'DB Error: syntax error'

A more detailed error message follows:

'UPDATE
                    issues.eventum_reminder_level_condition
                 SET
                    rlc_last_updated_date='2004-03-23 02:02:55',
                    rlc_rmf_id=3
                    rlc_rmo_id=8
                    rlc_value='1',
                 WHERE
                    rlc_id=3 [nativecode=1064 ** You have an error in your
SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server
version for the right syntax to use near 'rlc_rmo_id=8
                    rlc_value='1',
             ]'

That happened on page '/eventum/manage/reminder_conditions.php' from IP
Address '192.168.1.211' coming from the page (referrer)
'http://mel-serv-04.eglobal.net.au/eventum/manage/reminder_conditions.php?cat=edit&rem_id=1&rma_id=1&id=3'.

so I don't know if this is the problem or merely a coincidence (as I think
I was deleting the existing reminder and starting over).

Any thoughts?

Does this functionality work in the 1.1 Dev build? or am I doing something
wrong again?

ciao and thanks
                         Todd

CAUTION - The information in this message may be of a privileged or confidential nature
intended only for the use of the addressee or someone authorised to receive the
addressee's e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this email in error please notify postmaster@stripped. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of eGlobal Securix.

Thread
How do you configure Issue Reminders?Todd.Morgan23 Mar
  • RE: How do you configure Issue Reminders?Joao Prado Maia16 Apr
RE: How do you configure Issue Reminders?Todd.Morgan26 Apr