List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 13 2004 1:40pm
Subject:RE: Error with login.php
View as plain text

> After logging in I get to a blank login.php.  I went into
> and enabled errors and now I get this[1].  Any ideas?
> Searching the list didn't reveal much.  I know what the problem is but
> don't see what is starting a send command first.
> JT
> [1] Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
> by (output started at
> c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\circlejtp\eventum\
> in c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\circlejtp\eventum\include\class.auth.php
> on line 311

This is a very strange error message, since only has 144 lines. I
see that you are using a web hosting company for your website. Would it be
possible that this company is adding some auto_prepend code and that might be
interferring with Eventum?

If not, could you tell me what is on line 153 of Also, what is
your PHP version?

Error with login.phpJT Perry12 Sep
  • RE: Error with login.phpJoao Prado Maia13 Sep
    • Re: Error with login.phpJT Perry13 Sep
      • Re: Error with login.phpJT Perry13 Sep