List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 13 2004 1:40pm
Subject:RE: Error with login.php
View as plain text
JT,

> After logging in I get to a blank login.php.  I went into
> config.inc.php and enabled errors and now I get this[1].  Any ideas?
> Searching the list didn't reveal much.  I know what the problem is but
> don't see what is starting a send command first.
>
> TIA
> JT
>
> [1] Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
> by (output started at
> c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\circlejtp\eventum\config.inc.php:153)
> in c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\circlejtp\eventum\include\class.auth.php
> on line 311

This is a very strange error message, since config.inc.php only has 144 lines. I
see that you are using a web hosting company for your website. Would it be
possible that this company is adding some auto_prepend code and that might be
interferring with Eventum?

If not, could you tell me what is on line 153 of config.inc.php? Also, what is
your PHP version?

--Joao

Thread
Error with login.phpJT Perry12 Sep
  • RE: Error with login.phpJoao Prado Maia13 Sep
    • Re: Error with login.phpJT Perry13 Sep
      • Re: Error with login.phpJT Perry13 Sep