List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 23 2004 12:51am
Subject:RE: Direct display of issues for users belonging to multiple projects whilst being logged in to another project
View as plain text
Todd,

> how a about a rewording of the message, so that it doesn't appear as an
> error, something along the lines of
>
> "The issue you are attempting to view is not within the current project
> {INSERT NAME HERE}. If you would like to view this issue you will need to
> change to the  {INSERT NEW PROJECT NAME HERE} Project by clicking on this
> link"
>
> with the appropriate link to perform the activity (change project and
> display issue).

Good enough for me. I'll add that to my TODO list.

Thanks!

--Joao

Thread
Direct display of issues for users belonging to multiple projectswhilst being logged in to another projectTodd.Morgan22 Mar
  • RE: Direct display of issues for users belonging to multiple projects whilst being logged in to another projectJoao Prado Maia22 Mar
RE: Direct display of issues for users belonging to multiple projectswhilst being logged in to another projectTodd.Morgan23 Mar
  • RE: Direct display of issues for users belonging to multiple projects whilst being logged in to another projectJoao Prado Maia23 Mar