List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 1 2004 3:56pm
Subject:RE: Feature Request
View as plain text
Luis,

> I've been using Eventum for a while, and it's the most complete
> time tracking software that I was able to find.
>
> I'm using Eventum to keep track of my own time, and I'm thinking
> of expanding the use to my department, but I find one thing
> missing in the issue details, the possibility to inclue a list of
> contacts related either to a project or to na issue.

Isn't the notification list feature exactly what you are looking for? That
way you can specify the list of contacts associated with a given issue.

The list of contacts for a project is the user list associated with it,
right? Or are you referring to something else?

--Joao

Thread
Feature RequestLuís Miguel Charrua FIGUEIREDO31 Aug
  • RE: Feature RequestJoao Prado Maia1 Sep
RE: Feature RequestLuís Miguel Charrua FIGUEIREDO1 Sep