List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:August 30 2004 3:53pm
Subject:RE: Config Files?
View as plain text
Nick,

> I would like to copy all the config files from eventum 1.1
> to the new
> eventum 1.2.2 directory.  I am going to keep the directory/URL
> structure exactly the same, i.e /eventum.  I will also apply the
> changes to the database to upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2.2.
>
> What are all the configuration files that I need to copy in order to
> get eventum 1.2.2 to work?

Files should be:

- /config.inc.php
- /setup.conf.php

Please be advised that config.inc.php may have changed from 1.1 to
1.2.2, so just copying the file will not be safe.

Best thing to do is to just use the stock config.inc.php file from
1.2.2 and change the values manually.

--Joao

Thread
Config Files?Nick Willemse30 Aug
  • RE: Config Files?Joao Prado Maia30 Aug