List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:August 25 2004 5:50pm
Subject:RE: I've been experimenting with eventum and have some questions
View as plain text
Siegwart,

> >The other thing I did was I found in the code where it
> defines the default
> >size
> >for the graphic stats and manually changed it to fit my
> biggest list of
> >statuses. Now everything fits great.
>
> Do you care to share where you modified that?  We have the
> same issue.
> Thanks!

You can change that manually on /path-to-eventum/stats_chart.php

  // A new graph
  $graph = new PieGraph(360,200,"auto");

You can change it to a bigger height or whatever.

--Joao
Thread
I've been experimenting with eventum and have some questionstom25 Aug
  • RE: I've been experimenting with eventum and have some questionsJoao Prado Maia25 Aug
    • RE: I've been experimenting with eventum and have some questionstom25 Aug
RE: I've been experimenting with eventum and have some questionsSiegwart Mayr25 Aug
  • RE: I've been experimenting with eventum and have some questionsJoao Prado Maia25 Aug