List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tom Date:August 25 2004 4:49pm
Subject:RE: I've been experimenting with eventum and have some questions
View as plain text
One more thing I noticed today.

One on of my sample projects, the "Tentative Release Date" was yesterday. When I
go in today, the "Graphical Stats" for "Issues by Release" no longer show the
release that "expired" even though there are still outstanding issues.

Shouldn't it still display those until all the issues are "closed"?

As a side tought, the other thing I was thinking about is that if a release is
passed its Tentative Release Date and it has outstanding issues is there a way
to highlight it on the list on the left....kind of a way to draw attention to
it.

Anyway, pulling out those lines of code worked great to get rid of the phone
call section.

The other thing I did was I found in the code where it defines the default size
for the graphic stats and manually changed it to fit my biggest list of
statuses. Now everything fits great.

Thanks for your help!

Tom