List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Todd.Morgan Date:March 22 2004 3:49am
Subject:Direct display of issues for users belonging to multiple projects
whilst being logged in to another project
View as plain text
Hi Folks,
        I have observed some interesting behaviour of the eventum system.
I am a registered user for multiple projects within eventum. If I am
logged in and using project A and I receive an email notirication
regarding an issue in project B and I simply click on the link within the
email I don't see the required issue displayed ... rather I get a message
stating that

Error: The issue #3 could not be found in the currently selected project.

Initially this makes me think that there is no such issue within the
system - when it is really telling me that i should change/switch
projects. Is it possible to enable the automatic switching to the
appropriate project (with an appropriate pop-up confirmation) - rather
than making it appear as if there is no such issue.

I am sure that there are lots of folks out there (consultants etc) who are
involved in more than 1 project who would have similar requirements.

ciao
        Todd

Todd Morgan
Consultant

eSecurity ● eBusiness ● eGlobal
Level 1, 173 Burke Road
Glen Iris, VIC 3146, Australia
Phone(Switch): +61 (0)3 9500 2990  Phone(direct): +61 (0)3 9508 9243  Fax:
+61 (0)3 9500 2770  Mobile: +61 (0)422 754 517
Brisbane • Sydney • Canberra • Melbourne • Hong Kong • Beijing • Shenyang
• Shenzhen • Atlanta
www.eglobalsecurix.com        www.citadel.com.au

CAUTION - The information in this message may be of a privileged or confidential nature intended only for the use of the addressee or someone authorised to receive the addressee's e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster@strippedm. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of eGlobal Securix.

Thread
Direct display of issues for users belonging to multiple projectswhilst being logged in to another projectTodd.Morgan22 Mar
  • RE: Direct display of issues for users belonging to multiple projects whilst being logged in to another projectJoao Prado Maia22 Mar
RE: Direct display of issues for users belonging to multiple projectswhilst being logged in to another projectTodd.Morgan23 Mar
  • RE: Direct display of issues for users belonging to multiple projects whilst being logged in to another projectJoao Prado Maia23 Mar