List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Todd.Morgan Date:March 22 2004 10:23am
Subject:Direct display of issues for users belonging to multiple projects whilst
being logged in to another project
View as plain text

Hi Folks,
I have observed some interesting behaviour of the eventum system. I am a
registered user for multiple projects within eventum. If I am logged in and
using project A and I receive an email notirication regarding an issue in
project B and I simply click on the link within the email I don't see the
required issue displayed ... rather I get a message stating that

Error: The issue #3 could not be found in the currently selected project.

Initially this makes me think that there is no such issue within the system
- when it is really telling me that i should change/switch projects. Is it
possible to enable the automatic switching to the appropriate project (with
an appropriate pop-up confirmation) - rather than making it appear as if
there is no such issue.

I am sure that there are lots of folks out there (consultants etc) who are
involved in more than 1 project who would have similar requirements.

ciao
Todd

Todd Morgan
Consultant
eSecurity ● eBusiness ● eGlobal
Level 1, 173 Burke Road
Glen Iris, VIC 3146, Australia
Phone(Switch): +61 (0)3 9500 2990  Phone(direct): +61 (0)3 9508 9243  Fax:
+61 (0)3 9500 2770  Mobile: +61 (0)422 754 517
 Brisbane • Sydney • Canberra • Melbourne • Hong Kong • Beijing • Shenyang
 • Shenzhen • Atlanta
www.eglobalsecurix.com        www.citadel.com.au
Thread
Direct display of issues for users belonging to multiple projects whilstbeing logged in to another projectTodd.Morgan22 Mar