List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Harri Porten Date:January 7 2006 12:13pm
Subject:Re: Blank white page
View as plain text
On Sat, 7 Jan 2006, Bryan Alsdorf wrote:

> > then it just stops on a blank white screen.
> >
> > If I now open any other page within the eventum folder on my web space it
> > just shows a white screen..
> >
> > any ideas?
>
> I have seen this before, though unfortunately I do not remember the
> exact cause.

Had that problem has well but am unsure about the cause as well. Wasn't
one possible explanation that that not enough memory was given to PHP?

We had to set "memory_limit = 32M" in /etc/php4/apache2/php.ini for
example.

Harri.

Thread
Blank white pageAndrew stolarz4 Jan
  • Re: Blank white pageBryan Alsdorf7 Jan
    • Re: Blank white pageHarri Porten7 Jan
      • Re: Blank white pageAndrew stolarz7 Jan