List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Harri Porten Date:December 8 2005 9:49pm
Subject:handleAssignmentChange() called too often
View as plain text
Hi!

When implementing a custom Workflow class I noticed that the
handleAssignmentChanged() function is called on each update of an issue
although the assignment did *not* change. Is this expected behavior? It
can be triggered by using the "Update Issue" button followed by a click on
"Update".

I want to set the status of an issue to "Updated" on real changes in the
list of assignees. With the function being called either way I guess we'll
have to somehow extract the list of old assignees and do an array
comparison with $new_assignees.

Harri.

Thread
handleAssignmentChange() called too oftenHarri Porten8 Dec
  • Re: handleAssignmentChange() called too oftenBryan Alsdorf3 Jan