List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:J. Steinbachs Date:March 17 2004 1:03am
Subject:associated emails, attachments
View as plain text
Eventum seems to be able to handle email attachments intermittently.
Sometimes I see them automatically associated in the "Files" portion of an
issue (when I did not specifically add the information myself).
Sometimes, the associated email shows the paperclip but fails to allow me
to open the attachment (problem with get_attachment.php).  Sometimes, the
attachment gets buried into the raw message as binary - in this case,
sometimes there is a paperclip but sometimes there isn't.

I'd be happy to try to provide more details, but there isn't an easy way
to send the unusual emails out of our eventum installation.

-jennifer

Thread
associated emails, attachmentsJ. Steinbachs17 Mar