List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:J. Steinbachs Date:March 17 2004 1:03am
Subject:associated emails, attachments
View as plain text
Eventum seems to be able to handle email attachments intermittently.
Sometimes I see them automatically associated in the "Files" portion of an
issue (when I did not specifically add the information myself).
Sometimes, the associated email shows the paperclip but fails to allow me
to open the attachment (problem with get_attachment.php).  Sometimes, the
attachment gets buried into the raw message as binary - in this case,
sometimes there is a paperclip but sometimes there isn't.

I'd be happy to try to provide more details, but there isn't an easy way
to send the unusual emails out of our eventum installation.

associated emails, attachmentsJ. Steinbachs17 Mar