List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:August 5 2004 3:05pm
Subject:RE: Incorrect encoding for national characters in graphs?
View as plain text
Joaquim,

> There seems to be an encoding issue when the ad-hoc graphs
> are created.
> Attached is an example (sorry about the BMP, I'm sitting on
> someone else's
> machine). The last row in the legend SHOULD say "Önskemål". The "å"
> character is not properly encoded. Whatäs weird is that other
> Swedish-language characters are encoded properly (ä, Ö, etc).

Yes, I saw that before. However, AFAIK the limitation here is inside
the GD module, and not something that Eventum can work around.

--Joao

Thread
Incorrect encoding for national characters in graphs?Joaquim Homrighausen4 Aug
  • RE: Incorrect encoding for national characters in graphs?Joao Prado Maia5 Aug
    • RE: Incorrect encoding for national characters in graphs?Joao Prado Maia5 Aug