List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:November 14 2005 12:55pm
Subject:RE: Eventum files and database backup
View as plain text
Travis,

> This is the backup script I use in my WIMP environment
> (Windows IIS MYSQL PHP).  It is a batch file and I
> have it scheduled to run at 4:30AM every day.  It does
> turn shutdown the MYSQL instance while it does the
> backup.  In my case eventum is unavailable for about 3
> mintues.

Would you be so kind as to add that as a page on our Wiki system?

  http://eventum.mysql.org/wiki/

That looks like a great piece of documentation.

--Joao

Thread
Eventum files and database backupTibor Gellert10 Nov
  • Re: Eventum files and database backupTravis Pierce13 Nov
    • RE: Eventum files and database backupJoao Prado Maia14 Nov