List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:August 5 2004 3:03pm
Subject:RE: Eventum 1.2.2
View as plain text
Joaquim,

> Well, perhaps you should .. :-) Regardless, if one browser
> had exhibitet this
> behavior, I wouldn't complain (I know how hard some issues
> are to solve
> across browsers and platforms), but I have three browsers
> doing the same
> thing. Opera is the one showing the least caching problem.
> It does, however,
> complain about Javascript errors here and there.

I'll take that into consideration. If you can reproduce the Javascript
errors, please send those to me and I'll fix them.

> This is what it looks like in the issue (both list and
> detail) screen:
>
> =?iso-8859-1?Q?=C4rende_skickat_som_mail_rakt_in_i_Eventum=21?=
>
> What it SHOULD say is:
>
> Ärende skickat som mail rakt in i Eventum
>
> The code has taken the subject line verbatim from the
> message and copied it to
> the database.

Right, I'll try to reproduce the problem.

> >> Arjen, is that you I see lurking in the trees?
> > Eh? Who is Arjen?
>
> Arjen Lentz :-)

Arjen works for the documentation team, and it is not involved with
Eventum. Just Bryan and I for now.

--Joao

Thread
Eventum 1.2.2Joaquim Homrighausen3 Aug
  • RE: Eventum 1.2.2Joao Prado Maia3 Aug
    • RE: Eventum 1.2.2Joaquim Homrighausen4 Aug
      • RE: Eventum 1.2.2Joao Prado Maia5 Aug
      • RE: Eventum 1.2.2Joao Prado Maia6 Aug
  • Notifications sent to 'outside' email addressesIonut Nistor3 Aug
    • RE: Notifications sent to 'outside' email addressesBryan Alsdorf3 Aug
      • RE: Notifications sent to 'outside' email addressesIonut Nistor3 Aug
        • RE: Notifications sent to 'outside' email addressesBryan Alsdorf4 Aug
          • RE: Notifications sent to 'outside' email addressesIonut Nistor4 Aug
            • RE: Notifications sent to 'outside' email addressesJoao Prado Maia5 Aug
              • RE: Notifications sent to 'outside' email addressesIonut Nistor5 Aug