List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Harri Porten Date:November 10 2005 9:39pm
Subject:Re: Sending e-mail with attachment
View as plain text
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Bryan Alsdorf wrote:

> Unfortunately this is not possible at this time. However, it is on our
> TODO list and we would welcome any patches that would enable this.

OK. In case we decide to go for Eventum we might give it a try then. We
sent out files quite often.

Thanks for the reply,

Harri.

P.S. Another vote for the "Move issues between projects" item on the
product roadmap :)

Thread
Sending e-mail with attachmentHarri Porten10 Nov
  • Re: Sending e-mail with attachmentBryan Alsdorf10 Nov
    • Re: Sending e-mail with attachmentHarri Porten10 Nov