List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:November 3 2005 4:13pm
Subject:RE: Custom time-tracking categories per project?
View as plain text
Paul,

> I'm using "Projects" actually as "Departments" in my use of eventum.
> I'd like to be able to have my time-tracking categories be
> specific do individual departments (projects...)
>
> This would be exactly like the statuses are right now, where
> you can specify which project(s) each status is available in.
>
> I have not delved into the eventum code, as I'm still
> exploring the best ways to adapt it to our needs. Anyone have
> a take on how practical it would be to apply this change to
> time-tracking categories?

Shouldn't be that difficult. You basically need to create a mapping
table so you can associate categories with projects, and change the
administration screens so they display the project list.

--Joao

Thread
Custom time-tracking categories per project?Paul Kaiser31 Oct
  • RE: Custom time-tracking categories per project?Joao Prado Maia3 Nov