List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:October 31 2005 2:09pm
Subject:RE: Who is auto-assigned issue?
View as plain text
Kirill,

> I have a confusing problem -- I have had my eventum installation set
> up so that when users e-mail in a new issue, they automatically get
> assigned to me.  I thought this was controlled by the "Project Lead"
> field, but I've changed this field and tickets still get assigned to
> me by default.
>
> Any hints?

Yes, Go to Administration -> Manage Email Accounts, then under each
email account there is a "Auto-Creation of Issues" link. Click on the
appropriate link for the email account that you are referring to above
and change the auto-assignment option.

--Joao

Thread
How to customize eventum mail notificationsJavier Arboleya11 Oct
  • Re: How to customize eventum mail notificationsMaria Oberg11 Oct
    • Who is auto-assigned issue?Dn. Kirill Sokolov31 Oct
      • RE: Who is auto-assigned issue?Joao Prado Maia31 Oct
        • RE: Who is auto-assigned issue?Dn. Kirill Sokolov31 Oct