List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 17 2004 1:00am
Subject:RE: internal notes emails
View as plain text

> When we started using eventum, I was receiving updates of issues when an
> internal note was added.  Although there is no way to turn those off, I am
> no longer receiving those updates.
> (I have disabled all other updates, emails, etc.)

So let's say for a typical issue, the notification list is empty then? Since
you "disabled" all of the other notification options, I'm guessing that you
did that by removing yourself from the issue notification list?

internal notes emailsJ. Steinbachs17 Mar
  • RE: internal notes emailsJoao Prado Maia17 Mar
re: internal notes emailsJ. Steinbachs17 Mar