List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:October 25 2005 3:15pm
Subject:RE: Modifying Help Templates
View as plain text
Peter,

> I am trying to modify the help files that are displayed in
> the help menu, as there are some things
> in there I don't want to include for general use purposes.
> When I change any of the templates
> however, the changes are not shown when I view the help, the
> original pages are still displayed.
> It looks like the templates_c cache folder is being accessed,
> so I was wondering if there is
> either a way to clear this cache (deleting the files doesn't
> seem to work), or another way to
> modify these templates where by the changes will be shown.

If you simply modify the existing Smarty templates, then everything
should work fine. However, if you are adding new pages to it, and expect
the links to show up automatically, then you will need to modify
/path-to-eventum/include/class.help.php to put the proper files in the
array of pages.

--Joao

Thread
Modifying Help TemplatesPeter Matthews25 Oct
  • Re: Modifying Help TemplatesBryan Alsdorf25 Oct
  • RE: Modifying Help TemplatesJoao Prado Maia25 Oct
    • RE: Modifying Help TemplatesPeter Matthews26 Oct
      • Round Robin - what does it do?Christian Holthe26 Oct
        • Quick QuestionsAllan Ditzel26 Oct
          • Re: Quick QuestionsBryan Alsdorf31 Oct
        • RE: Round Robin - what does it do?Joao Prado Maia26 Oct
          • RE: Round Robin - what does it do?Christian Holthe26 Oct
            • RE: Round Robin - what does it do?Joao Prado Maia26 Oct