List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Alsdorf Date:October 25 2005 5:27am
Subject:Re: Modifying Help Templates
View as plain text
Hi Peter,

Peter Matthews wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to modify the help files that are displayed in the help menu, as there
> are some things
> in there I don't want to include for general use purposes. When I change any of the
> templates
> however, the changes are not shown when I view the help, the original pages are still
> displayed.
> It looks like the templates_c cache folder is being accessed, so I was wondering if
> there is
> either a way to clear this cache (deleting the files doesn't seem to work), or
> another way to
> modify these templates where by the changes will be shown.

I just did a test and I change the files and the changes showed up on
the page so I don't know what to say. Also, deleting the contents from
the templates_c will clear the cache.

Do you have something else that is caching the content? Your browser or
a web proxy?

Regards,
/bryan
Thread
Modifying Help TemplatesPeter Matthews25 Oct
  • Re: Modifying Help TemplatesBryan Alsdorf25 Oct
  • RE: Modifying Help TemplatesJoao Prado Maia25 Oct
    • RE: Modifying Help TemplatesPeter Matthews26 Oct
      • Round Robin - what does it do?Christian Holthe26 Oct
        • Quick QuestionsAllan Ditzel26 Oct
          • Re: Quick QuestionsBryan Alsdorf31 Oct
        • RE: Round Robin - what does it do?Joao Prado Maia26 Oct
          • RE: Round Robin - what does it do?Christian Holthe26 Oct
            • RE: Round Robin - what does it do?Joao Prado Maia26 Oct