List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:October 24 2005 4:04pm
Subject:RE: Question on closing of issues
View as plain text
Rusty,

> When we close an issue and we choose "Send Notification About
> Issue Being
> Closed?", will it indeed send an email to everyone in the notification
> list?  The reason that I ask is that we are using the ticketing system
> internally within my department.  Our end users are not aware of the
> tickets.  So, they do not have accounts.  They simply email in and we
> create a ticket to track our workload.  On many tickets, we
> simply close
> the ticket with a note and we have been assuming that our users are
> receiving emails.  However, I am getting reports that this is not the
> case.  How do I make sure that everyone in the notification list is
> notified when a ticket is closed with the note that is in the closing
> field?

It should send the notification to everyone in the notification list
that is subscribed to the "Issue is Closed" option.

You should check to make sure that they are subscribed to that option as
well.

--Joao

Thread
Question on closing of issuesRusty Nejdl17 Oct
  • RE: Question on closing of issuesJoao Prado Maia24 Oct