List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:October 13 2005 2:57pm
Subject:RE: Problems with emailsending
View as plain text
Christian,

Eventum does release its connections when done sending emails. What you
might be seeing here is a restriction on the part of your ISP's SMTP
server that limits the number of emails you may send within a set period
of time.

I would get in touch with them to see how you can lift that limit, or
remove it altogether.

--Joao