List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 12 2005 1:00pm
Subject:RE: surveillance system integration
View as plain text

> You can also use 'remote invocation' via the command-line to raise
> issues.  I've not tried it before but you should find it easy to
> integrate.
> For a free server monitoring system, take a look at the non-commercial
> version of Big Brother (

Actually, the XML-RPC interface does not support the creation of tickets
IIRC. It used to a few years ago, but I removed the feature since it
wasn't being used and its maintenance was being slowly degraded.

surveillance system integrationMaria Oberg12 Sep
  • Re: surveillance system integrationMordread Wallas12 Sep
RE: surveillance system integrationChristian12 Sep
  • RE: surveillance system integrationJoao Prado Maia12 Sep