List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 9 2005 7:32pm
Subject:RE: Notification List
View as plain text
Joseph,

> Where are the names listed in the notification list kept?  I am sure
> that they must be kept in some table or array (I hope not the later),
> and that they must be related to a particular issue number.

Table is eventum_subscription:

CREATE TABLE eventum_subscription (
  sub_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  sub_iss_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default 0,
  sub_usr_id int(10) unsigned default NULL,
  sub_created_date datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  sub_level varchar(10) NOT NULL default 'user',
  sub_email varchar(255) default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (sub_id),
  KEY sub_iss_id (sub_iss_id,sub_usr_id)
) TYPE = MYISAM;

--Joao

Thread
Notification ListJoseph Kraer31 Aug
  • RE: Notification ListJoao Prado Maia9 Sep