List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 9 2005 6:46pm
Subject:RE: Using Eventum as a Helpdesk?
View as plain text
Kipp,

>    So to summarize:
>
>     1) It would be great if there was a mechanism to "Move"
> or "Copy" an
> issue from one project to another.
>
>     2) It would be great if you could associate issues across
> projects.

I hear ya, and other people have requested #1 several times before.
However, we are just so busy with regular work that I don't think this
will get done any time soon.

Patches are welcome, and I think this is one of the places in which the
community can step in to help out.

--Joao

Thread
RE: Using Eventum as a Helpdesk?Kipp Grose2 Sep
  • RE: Using Eventum as a Helpdesk?pitter pattern6 Sep
  • RE: Using Eventum as a Helpdesk?Joao Prado Maia9 Sep
RE: Using Eventum as a Helpdesk?John Mitchell2 Sep