List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 9 2005 5:51pm
Subject:RE: Anonymous view/search of existing bugs
View as plain text
Abhay,

> I am currently testing on Eventum 1.6.1 and was
> wondering if there is a feature to allow anonymous
> search / view of existing bugs/issues.
>
> I found the option of anonymous posts, but also want
> to allow users to search for existing issues without
> having to register/login to eventum.
>
> Is this possible or has someone implemented anything
> similar ?

No, that feature is not available right now, but it is on our long term
TODO list.

Patches are welcome, of course.

--Joao

Thread
Anonymous view/search of existing bugsAbhay Arya8 Sep
  • RE: Anonymous view/search of existing bugsJoao Prado Maia9 Sep
RE: Anonymous view/search of existing bugsTamara Harpster19 Sep